Can I use your pictures or descriptions on my website for Affiliate linking?
Can I borrow / copy your website pages for my reselling or drop-shipping electronics business?
Can I make a brochure out of your website contents for my offline marketing needs?
In general Shoptadka is open about sharing product pictures and descriptions, because we want to help out drop-shippers and Ebay sellers in their online listings.
Please don't blatantly copy the whole of any Shoptadka web page or design your web pages to imitate the appearance of Shoptadka.com
Please read the following further 'small print' notes on copying / use of content from Shoptadka.com:
- You may use product pictures and product descriptions from Shoptadka freely, provided they are used appropriately in the context of your reselling or Affiliate activities.
- You may use or adapt Shoptadka publicity brochures and recommended product lists provided the use is appropriate.
- You are welcome to quote from our China Business News blog provided you link stories back to us (or clearly refer to the website source, in the case of printed materials).
- You are welcome to quote from our Shoptadka Newsletter provided you link back to us.
- Please don't copy or adapt customer testimonials or product reviews.
- Please don't copy or adapt Shoptadka Knowledgebase articles.
- Shoptadka will not be responsible for any infringement issues when you use Shoptadka product pictures,descriptions, news, blogs and other materials
- All material on Shoptadka.com is Copyright and we reserve the right to change our policy at a later date.
The above notes apply to online and offline material.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Dropshippers and resellers are responsible to verify the product descriptions and make the relevant change on their own website before ordering for their customers. A tiny percentage of product description may be adjusted from time to time as the electronics market evolves.